Sunday, August 24, 2014

Writing: Informal letter

Dear John,

Sorry for not writing earlier, but as you know, I am a very busy person. Before going ahead, thanks for inviting me to your home. I'm really excited and you can't imagine how happy you have made the kids.

Before travelling, there are two things I'd like to ask you.

To start with, I was wondering what clothes I should bring for the kids. You told me the weather is nice this time of the year, but you know, we are from Spain and we really need hot weather. Do you believe I should bring a pullover for the kids in case the temperature worsens during the afternoons?.

On the other hand, I think the best option to come to your home is to fly to London and hire a car in the airport to reach Suffolk. What I need is that you give me some advice on how to arrive at your home from the highway.

Please, do write me back soon¡.

Give my best wishes to your wife. I'm really looking forward to seeing you soon.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment