Sunday, August 24, 2014

Writing: Formal letter

Dear Mr. Jones,

I am writing you regarding your advertisement published in the Sunday Times looking for teenagers to help  children in the computer lab. I would be really interested in applying for the job.

I am 17 years old and the next academic course I will start my degree in computer sciences in the University of Madrid. Even though I am a Spaniard, I master english language because my mother is from London. Besides, I have made two academic courses in one secondary school in England and I have spent some summers there.

Furthermore, I love teaching children. I spent last August in a computer summer camp. I was helping a teacher in one computer laboratory  and the experience was great. That's why I would enjoy the opportunity to help children, as it is something I am familiar with.

I attach my CV and certification of my job in the summer camp. If you feel that my qualifications meet your requirements, I will be happy to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment