Monday, August 25, 2014

Writing: Description of a picture

Nile adventure evening cruise

Among the five proposed trips I have choosen the "Nile adventure evening cruise". As later I will justify, it seems like the best option to me.

But before giving my reasons for my choice, I am going to describe briefly the image related to this journey.

In the center of the picture, we can see a white vessel with two triangle shaped sails. These two sails, in fact, seem to be twice bigger than the vessel. Furthermore above the ship there are people, we don't know how many because the quality of the image is not very good.

In addition to this, we can assume the boat is sailing on a river, a big one, because in the picture on the left hand it is possible to see the reiverside and there are no waves in the water. Eventually over the image there is the following sentence: Nile Adventure - evening cruise.

As to my choice, I have to say that I am not that keen on the idea of going on a cruise, because a I get seasick easily. However in this case the cruise is on a river, that means that there are no big waves and son, I sense I won't get dizzy.

On the other hand I am sure it will be worth it. These types of journeysare usually very romantic and after having married for 20 years, I really think we should have a new honeymoon. Do not you agree?.

1 comment:

  1. among the five proposed trips I have choosen the "Nile adventure evening cruise". As later I will justify, it seems like the best option to me
    manila english schools

    ReplyDelete