Monday, August 25, 2014

Writing: Answering an email

Dear Paula,

Nice hearing from you again. I am really excited about your coming next month. The children are looking forward to seeing you again . They are always remembering you. I really hope you have a great time here.

As for getting from the airport, the best option for you is to get a taxi. It is obvious that it is a little bit expensive, but in that way I'm sure you won't get lost. Another option to come to our home is to take the subway which goes from the airport terminal. It's cheaper than a taxi, but you have to pay attention and when getting to "Nuevos Ministerios" station, get off the metro and take a bus until our house.

Whatever you do, please let me know in your next email.

When it comes to the best places to visit you should miss out on a park called "El Retiro" and the official residence of the king called "Palacio de Oriente". These two places are the main attractions of Madrid, at least from my point of view.

Unfortunately, I have loads of work next month and I won't be able to be with oyu, even though I really feel like visiting these attractions. But I'm sure my wife will be happy of coming with you to these places.

Regarding museums and galleries, Madrid is a great city. One of the most important galleries in the world is located in here, its name is "El prado". Fortunately this place is 10 minutes walking from our home.

If you need some advice about what to do or what to visit in my city, please let me know it.

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Valuable information in your blog and I really appreciate your work and keep it up dude I really very informative blog about the Maths tutor London keep posting.
    Maths tutor London

    ReplyDelete